Wednesday, October 22

Visitors Already!

I have only been in Wellington for three weeks, but I have already had my first visitor from Canada. Tanya is currently travelling around New Zealand and then Australia and stopped to visit me for a week.

While trying to decide what to have for dinner one night (while wandering the grochery store) we came across hokey pokey ice cream which is apparently a NZ favourite, so naturally we decided we should try it. However, in the process of selecting which brand to buy (and there are many) we discovered Awesome 4some ice cream and thought this sounded even better. You get 4 great flavours in one tub: chocolate chocolate cookie, caramel something-or-other, cookie dough, and vanilla.


One day when Tanya was heading back to my place after sightseeing all day, I noticed her out the window so I went on the balcony to greet her and she decided to whip out her camera at that moment.
Here is the entire building.
One beautiful day Tanya and I went kayaking around the Wellington harbour.




No comments: