Its hard to believe that I will be leaving on a plane in five days. It seemed like this week would never come as my destination and time frame change on an almost weekly basis over the past year. For anyone who couldn't keep track of all the changes rest assured that my plans are finally finalized.
I am going to Copehagen, Denmark on a exchange program where I will be working with an engineering company for 8 weeks. I will then spend a few days in Oslo, Norway as I make my way to Maloy, Middle-of-nowhere, Norway. (If you absolutely must know Maloy is a small town located on the western most tip of Norway). In Maloy, I will board the Tall Ship Eendracht and spend the next three weeks sailing. Eventually I will end up in Den Helder, Holland where I will spend a day or two before flying home. This will leave me the month of September in Vancouver to do my laundry and re-pack my bags before setting off to Wellington, New Zealand to work at another engineering job for 6 to 12 months.
My goal is to update this blog at least once a week and hope you enjoy following my journey.
Friday, May 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Natasha! What a great idea to have a blog spot, now we can keep up with all your travels and enjoy them with you!
Have a great time!!! Send a postcard to Irving House from Denmark and New Zealand if you can.
Take Care
Tracy Golling (fellow Irving House guide)
Post a Comment