I am currently sitting on my tall ship relaxing and waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive later tonight. I boarded the ship a day early due to poor ferry connections on Sundays. (For the festival there is actually wireless provided.) I arrived in Maloy yesterday with no trouble then had a rather lengthy walk to find my ship since it is the furtherest boat from the ferry terminal. There is a band playing in the background and there are ships everywhere.
The ship I am on is quite luxurious with spaceous rooms (in terms of ships), hot showers, and a big dinning area.
My last day and a half in Bergen were lots of fun. I met up with the IAESTE students there and we were kept busy with visits to the Aquarium, and a hike up the mountain. I had only known them for less than a day, but I was still sad to leave.
Sunday, August 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment