Take a seat if you aren't already sitting (but who uses their computer standing up anyways), I am making my second entry in two days. I am sure some of you thought that I was never going to post anything more after that long drought since my last entry about the Crazy Hat Competition three weeks ago, but I am back now (at least until I got on my big Christmas Trip all around New Zealand with Sabrina in 4 days). This is just quick entry to give everyone some exciting news I forgot to mention in my last post.
The folks at Google have done it again and created yet another way for us to spend way too much time sitting in front of the computer. Streetview is now available for ALL of New Zealand!
The link below is for my walk to work every morning. I hope you enjoy the walk as much as I do. Unfortuntely Manners Street is a pedestrian only area and there is no street view for it.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=7+Elizabeth+St,+Mt+Victoria,+Wellington+6011,+New+Zealand&daddr=100+Willis+St&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=-41.295929,174.783704&sspn=0.008157,0.018904&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=-41.295936,174.783708&panoid=y7wUmF7zUsfASWhgnxzYnw&cbp=11,288.3394392960725,,0,-1.079748962269267&ll=-41.291351,174.77922&spn=0.004079,0.018904&z=16
No comments:
Post a Comment