Its been a busy couple of weeks since my last post. My friend Sabrina, had decided she had enough of the snow and winter in Vancouver and flew down to NZ for some sun and surf. I took a couple of days off work in addition to the mandatory Christmas break and we went on a two week whirlwind tour of New Zealand. I am still trying to catch up on sleep and laundry, but as time permits I will post a more complete update on our trip complete with pictures. Also, watch out for a guest post from Sabrina.
It was an action packed trip with plenty of sun, surf, sand and snow (in the form of glaciers). I despite much consideration and discussion of the matter, I cannot decide what spot or activity was my favourite. There were just too many highlights!
Also just before this trip I got my Christmas gift from work which provided many snacks for along the way.
The box. It was really heavy to carry home from work.

The first peak into the box.

All the goodies spread out on the table
No comments:
Post a Comment