This weekend has been pretty relaxed. On Saturday I went canoeing with a group of the trainees on a local lake. It was really nice to get on the water, even if it was just a leisurely paddle. I am looking forward to returning to Vancouver and going to New Zealand where I will be able to outrigger canoeing again. For a couple of people, it was their first time canoeing. Afterwards we had a BBQ then had a big football (soccer) match.
Today (Sunday) has been a very laid back day. I noticed the washing machine was available so I am doing some laundry and had a nice walk around my neighbourhood. I will meet up with Shawn and Erin this evening for a picnic in a park before they head back to Frankfurt tomorrow.
Next weekend I am going to a Danish island in the middle of the Baltic Sea on a cycling trip. There are about 40 people going. It should be lots of fun. We leave on Thursday after work and catch a night ferry, so we arrive on Friday morning. We will then spend the next 3 days cycling around the island before catching another night ferry on Sunday night. We will apparently arrive back in Copenhagen around 6am on Monday, so there is just enough time to have a shower before heading to work. Its contest time. I am offering a prize to the first person who figures out the name of this island and e mails it to me (n_elliott22@hotmail.com).
No comments:
Post a Comment